Da: Melvin Carvalho [mailto:melvincarvalho@gmail.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 22 maggio 2013 9.56
A: Andreas Kuckartz
Cc: Dileepa Jayakody; Daniel Harris; public-fedsocweb@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

On 22 May 2013 08:37, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de<mailto:A.Kuckartz@ping.de>> wrote:
Dileepa Jayakody:
> +1, I think we should accumulate related topics,projects and
> protocols into one place/document, and regulation can be done in the
> next step.
> Discussions will be highly useful to select best projects, practises
> IMO.
A document which is an accumulation of material would not be a Best
Practices document. To mention specific projects would require the
evaluation of all known projects according to objective criteria. That
is a lot of work. I do not see enough activity in this Community Group
to do that. The previous FSW working group produced a document
containing a list of projects:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/XGR-socialweb-20101206/#Decentralized

I do not think that this list was very helpful. Important projects were
missing and about half of the listed projects are now dead.

My suggestion is to concentrate on compiling Best Practices, not on Best
Products.

+1

Cheers,
Andreas

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[cid:00000000000000000000000000000003@TI.Disclaimer]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.