Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

On 2013-05-10 12:28, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> I think in an ideal world wed like to have a best practice document
> AND keep the wiki up to date .. the two need not be mutually
> exclusive
> :)

correct, that's what i said, isn't it? what is your point here Melvin,
are you afraid the existing wiki content will somehow blur <sarcasm>the
fresh thinking of writing the best practice document from
scratch</sarcasm>?

all i'm saying is let's use the wiki as a tool, and use what's on there
already as our starting point for this best practice document. if you
are against that then that's fine, but please explain your reasons. is
there any particular part of the current wiki content that you think
should not make it into the best practice guide? then please point to
it.

it's always so appealing to start from a blank slate with something
like this, but it is rarely the wise choice.