Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

I'm interested in helping. I am just now looking at w3's work, having been
in my own silo on this for about 5 years. I think putting all of the
protocals up with columns of information, and having a group debate the
metrics by which an approach should take makes sense. But how many people
support it and developers and all that just means we should try to lobby
Facebook. I think it should be a flexibility, and functionality criteria
and then look to customize something existing to go forward.

At the end of these standards, in order to be federated, we are essentially
talking about one system. Standardized storage, as well as back ends,
basically with infinitely customizable GUIs. The major issue is
permissioning, and we would probably want to have expiring permissioning-
so people can only keep our data but so long.

Keeping the wiki updated won't be difficult as long as there is a vibrant
community working on the project, and I think there's lots of folks who
will want to get on board with this, as the founder of the internet is a
part. I will help with outreach.

Haven't seen tim's 5 star approach yet but linked data is the place to be.

Can we ask for time commitments of our members?