Re: [ANN] Vole is a social web application using BitTorrent

Correct, which is a problem. I'd love to make an open source version of
BitTorrent Sync in Go.

But just having Vole as working software, even if it currently relies on
closed-source software, is great motivation for us to close the loop.

- Mark