Re: 86 Civil Liberties Groups and Internet Companies Demand an End to NSA Spying [via Federated Social Web Community Group]

Dnia środa, 12 czerwca 2013 o 03:51:19 Andreas Kuckartz napisał(a):
> Mark Janssen:
> >> Yet I have not yet seen an option for end to end encryption e.g. through
> >> gtalk ... surely that would solve at least *some* of the issues ...
> >
> > You can get that through Adium.
>
> Adium has a developer community which is incompatible with security
> requirements:
> https://trac.adium.im/ticket/15722

<bad-pun>
That's adious.
</bad-pun>

More seriously speaking, this discussion has been going on for years and Adium
devs indeed flat out refuse to even consider any solution that is suggested.

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania