Re: RE : Re: Federation protocols

Ok. So, I get open source, and I get that Android is Terminator style
running down I phone buuuut it's also big corporate money so not not top
down either. VLC is the best player I've ever used.  But let's NOT get it
twisted. Steve Jobs DOMINATED the market, and the face of innovation. I
dunno how the market didn't get to the Ipod faster, I was sick of CD's
about 1995, or my 3rd  year with them and was praying for an mp3 player.
(though I never really liked the original I pod) The use of the mouse, the
GUI used by everything, the app store, much like the Republican agenda is
not, was Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Android, mobile tech in general wouldn't be what
it is. Argue that.  The company is suffering now, because it was built on
Top Down, and they got a regular boring business type trying to be the
point at the top and he ain't got it like wonder Steve.  But bottom up is
what mister Wozniak is complaining about, and what I heard about w3c social
federated when I talked to the indieweb guy. Lack of focus.
I'm personally less interested in horizontality, than I am in truly
creative and continual progress towards things that are good, all opinions
getting heard, everyone getting a voice, and a chance to present and
technology that enhances, not becomes our lives. I am a firm believer in
top down of best ideas, to good ideas, to dumb ass ones. Horizontality in a
lot of places I have been have lead to a disproportionate strength of the
last.  I'd like to see power houses and intelligent ideas that don't come
from white males. Not that I care if they do come from them, but it seems
like they seem to be over repped.

Wozniak hold on.. I got some suggestions but tommorrow.