Re: sockethub Re: Federation protocols

Dnia sobota, 1 czerwca 2013 o 16:48:08 Nick Jennings napisał(a):
> Thanks for the summary Melvin, that's a good synopsis. I just want to add
> that the JSON objects used in Sockethub are actually more loose than to be
> based off v1.0 of activity streams. We just decided to model the approach
> after the idea of Activity Streams without getting into any details. The
> verb list I've been using, for example, has been off the "activity schema"
> draft.
> http://activitystrea.ms/registry/verbs/
>
> So, it's "neither here nor there" in terms of version number, but I plan to
> fix this as Sockethub matures, and more strictly follow the schema for
> AS2.0.

My question about whether it is a "client-ish" or "server-ish" compatibility
layer has still not been answered, while being crucial to whether or not
SocketHub is at all useful for server-to-server ferderation.

I am talking about this e-mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fedsocweb/2013May/0060.html

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania