Re: Position papers / workshop Re: FSW CG now has 100 members

If you don't have a rock solid application to view and manage data,
shouldn't you know where that data is when you start building applications
to manage it?

wonder who can get us a conversation with Facebook. I'm sure they'll be
open to the idear and want to be there..