Re: Position papers / workshop Re: FSW CG now has 100 members

On 2013-07-01 08:51, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> I noticed that the Program Committee for that workshop mostly
> consists
> of people who do not seem to be active in the Federated Social Web
> community.

i do not agree there Andreas, although maybe there are multiple
"bubbles" of active people, and we are probably in a more European
bubble.

for me it is also hard to attend the workshop this year, but maybe we
can organize some presence in Europe, for instance, is anybody on this
list going to OHM2013 and/or 30C3? we should definitely also get
something at FOSDEM again. we can have a federated fedsocweb community
:)

and i think writing position papers is always useful, even if you and i
who cannot attend the workshop just put them on the CG wiki and/or on
our own blogs! that will help to bring the federated bubbles of active
people closer together, i think.

cheers,
Michiel