Re: Social Working Group Charter (Dec 4 01:00 PM EST in USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840 USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239 Participant Code: 8029645)

Harry:

With the schedule change I'm on commute and I don't know if I will attend.

Anyway I'm willing to contribute to the social web interest group only
because the othet is much technology oriented.

Regarding the charter proposal, I'm of the opinion that the morevwe try to
perfect it, the long it takes to conclude it. Hence I agree with the
proposal that resulted from previous revision cycle.

Best

Alberto Manuel