Re: ActivityPump API

On 9/21/12 2:43 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Kingsley, identi.ca <http://identi.ca> were one of the first to give
> users a WebID 2-3 years ago I believe.  Simply add #acct to the user
> profile.

It offers OpenID not WebID. You need a WebID+OpenID bridge (which I have
an use) to make this work properly.

> Currently the UI does not allow the user to enter a public key, tho
> this has been requested a few times.  Hopefully this will be actioned
> when someone has some cycles.

We  could turn identi.ca into a WebID IdP, subject to what's possible
re. posting via API. Remember, we already do this with this for
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, G+, BrowserID, Windows Live, OpenID etc..
I just need to revisit their API.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen