Re: ActivityPump API

Melvin,

Good question.

Only the user "bwk" can post to his own outbox. So the actor is implied.

You can post with the actor set, like so:

|{
     "actor": {
         "id": "acct:bwk@coding.example",
         "objectType": "person"
     },
     "verb": "follow",
     "object": {
         "id": "acct:ken@coding.example",
         "objectType": "person"
     }
}|

...and it will be checked for validity. If you post with the wrong
actor, you get an error.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou, CEO and Founder, StatusNet Inc.
1124 rue Marie-Anne Est #32, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 2B7