Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012 in San Francisco [via Federated Social Web Community Group]

On 1 Oct 2012, at 17:43, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> The Federated Social Web Summit 2012 will take place on 26 October 2012 at 180
> Townsend in San Francisco, CA. The full-day event will bring together people
> working on connecting social web software in different ways. The event is for
> implementers - people working on the software and systems to build a distributed
> social web - [...]

Shame, I'm not planning to be in the USofA until mid Nov. But then again I'm not an implementer. But then again I pay implementers to implement my ideas... ;-/

My rough plan is to hit NY and then LA/SF. So, I'll be very, very interested in the minutes and will just have to follow up with participants in 1to1s or mini groups.

I hope the minutes / videos will be open.

Please make sure that invitees are urged to join this group.

Tar!