Re: users vs topics

On 7/30/12 7:26 AM, Michiel de Jong wrote:
> Regardless of the syntax, 'follow-your-nose' and URIs/URLs are always
> the basis. Whether you publish rdf-over-http or xrd-over-http, we can
> still all be friends.:)
That's the essence of the matter. URI everything and Everything is Cool!

URIs are extremely powerful and useful data source names.
Keep concepts distinct from data representation syntaxes and
across-the-wire serialization formats.
The broadly used and understood entity-attribute-value data model is an
integral part of a 40+ year computer software technology continuum
that's never been held captive by a specific data representation syntax
or serialization format.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen