Re: Network identity / brand

In the case of federated (not distributed), they are two types of
audiences, sysadmins and users.

IMO, the most appropiate for users is user@host. We are already
accustomed to it. I had some bad experiences with OpenID's URI schemas.
They were perceived by users as too complicated.

What about SocialID?

For sysadmins, what about SocialNode? Also pods are ok for me (with
permission from Diaspora)