Re: Network identity / brand

Hi Markus, thank you for the clarification. I agree with that.

Revisiting the issue, I find that the former questions may be more
appropriate for IT managers asking their technical staff if their
systems are part of that movement. That's the "network identity" or
movement identity I was talking about.

But it is more clear for users to ask them for their FedSocWeb ID.