Re: Let's blow some new life into this community group

On 04/07/12 08:22 AM, Michiel de Jong wrote:
> This paints a
> different perspective on the same topic. I divide it into 6
> requirements, or steps if you will: Indie Web, Webfinger, Read-Write
> Web, Chat, Inbox, Comments.

Michiel,

I like the approach. I think there's a strong case to be made from the
IndieWeb side, and after this weekend I'm pretty indie-centric.

I also think there's a strong case to be made from the social business
side: hundreds of thousands of businesses use their own social networks,
and allowing some controlled, private connections between those networks
makes a lot of sense.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou, CEO and Founder, StatusNet Inc.
1124 rue Marie-Anne Est #32, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 2B7