Re: Requirement: read a binary file using an HTTP URI

I don’t think we can add things to FO 3.1 at this stage simply because we’ve identified a new requirement.

To me the natural solution is to allow file:readBinary() (and analogous functions, presumably) to accept HTTP URIs as well as FILE URIs.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
mike@saxonica.com
+44 (0) 118 946 5893