Re: [expath] MongoDB Module: maps → strings?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your feedback.

> Maps are defined as functions, so why not just use functions for this
> to create an ordered map? Or just place k->v functions into an array?

I can't figure out yet how this would look like. Could you give a small example?

This was the map syntax we wanted to use:

  mongo:command($id, 'db', map {
    "createIndexes": "coll",
  })

The string fallback would look like this:

  mongo:command($id, 'db', '{
    "createIndexes": "coll",
  }')

Best,