Re: Tests - catalogue-schema.xsd strangeness

  Thank you Adam!

  Looking at the changes in the schema, there shouldn't have got any
impact on the existing test suites.  The changes to the suites you
committed re-order some elements, which have not been changed in the
schema.  It seems then that some test suite were not valid according
the schema (even before update).

  I am going to merge the commits.  Can please:

1) implementers check that their implementations still pass the test
suites after the changes

2) editors double-check the changes in the pull request
<https://github.com/expath/expath-cg/pull/65> and validate they look
OK

  Regards,

--