Re: webapp spec

On 17 September 2013 04:47, Michael Sokolov wrote:

  Hi,

> I didn't see any response to my previous questions about the webapp
> specification

  Sorry, I was rather busy those days, giving a class at the XML
Summer School and preparing publishing the next version of the Binary
module... :-) (being abroad and traveling does not make it any easier
to follow emails)

> so should I assume that the spec is basically final at this point
> and not open to further comments and discussion?

  No, this is the first version of it and it is likely to change in
the future.  I think the main idea is not likely to change in any
significant way, but "details" might change.  The biggest likely
change I have in mind is that we'd like to externalize the HTTP
description language in its own module (at least the HTTP module and
Webapps use a similar language, and it could probably be used by other
modules, libraries and tools as well).

  I will respond to you previous email more in details...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/