Re: Maven changes to EXPath Packaging and EXPath HTTP Client for Java

Hi Florent,

So I guess some documentation would of been a good idea! So... here it
is - https://github.com/fgeorges/expath-pkg-java/pull/2

At the moment I have only written it for the EXPath PKG project, 99%
of it would be the same for the EXPath http-client project. As such I
think you should create a 3rd, "expath" repo which is just for holding
common stuff, e.g. the parent "expath-parent/pom.xml" and the common
doc.

Also I have rather assumed that "fgeorges/expath-pkg-java" will be
moved to "expath/expath-pkg" ;-)

Cheers Adam

--
Adam Retter