Re: Suggested addition to the File Module: file:temp-dir and file:temp-file

Jostein

I think those functions are useful and I like the proposed changes.

Would you mind changing the returned value to be a file path instead of the absolute URI?
Otherwise, the return type should be xs:anyURI to be consistent with path-to-uri.
Also, we should consider renaming the functions to create-temp-* because the functions
actually create the files or directories, respectively.

What do you think?

Matthias