Re: Is EXPath File Module compatible with XSLT 1, XSLT 2 or XSLT 3 ? (Was: EXPath, Proposed File Module)

Fair enough..... I'm not sure about the XQuery side (not something I've
used, save in running the tests for File ;-) ) but Binary works
XSLT2.0+, i.e. also on XSLT3.0. Probably worth making (undiffed) changes
pretty soon, when Florent agrees.

Things are going to get worse when we tackle the issue of maps and the
Archive module.

--
*John Lumley* MA PhD CEng FIEE
john@saxonica.com <mailto:john@saxonica.com>