Is EXPath File Module compatible with XSLT 1, XSLT 2 or XSLT 3 ? (Was: EXPath, Proposed File Module)

Sorry Christian I wasn't clear enough

My point here is that you say something in the introduction about XSLT
**2.0** and you are referencing XSLT **3.0**

My question is : this EXPath module is compatible with what ?
XSLT 1.0
XSLT 2.0
XSLT 3.0
XQuery 1.0