Re: Test Suite

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 23:13:02 +0200
To: Christian Grün <christian.gruen@gmail.com>
Cc: Matthias Brantner <matthias.brantner@28msec.com>, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>, public-expath@w3.org
On 13 May 2012 22:12, Christian Grün wrote:

  Hi,

> I completely agree! As you have already written some FOTS tests, it
> would be great if you could start converting the existing tests.
> I'll be glad to join in as soon as we have a common baseline.

  +1 !

  Regarding using the FOTS, I'd like to clarify two points first: 1/
is the FOTS publicly available and is it allowed to use the format
publicly?, and 2/ do all the implementations provide (or at least are
ready to provide) their test harnesses in order to allow other people
to run FOTS-based test suites on their product.

  Because some implementations will be done by third-parties, we can't
rely on test suites that only implementors can run.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/