Re: Table of EXPath Modules implemented or about to be implemented

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:48:40 +0200
To: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Cc: public-expath@w3.org
On 10 May 2012 16:38, Innovimax W3C wrote:

> So if you tell me that you're supporting version 2010-05-17 of a
> EXPath Thermodynamic Specification, I would like to know since which
> version OF YOUR PRODUCT you're supporting the 2010-05-17 version of
> this specification

  I wonder whether this is not going a bit too deep in processors
details.  I'd like to avoid duplicating too much infos (because then,
they rapidly become out-dated).  Especially for now, I think the goal
is more to have a clear picture of what exists, and where, and at what
stage.

  What do you think?

  Regards,

--