Re: Table of EXPath Modules implemented or about to be implemented

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:41:09 +0200
To: Christian Grün <christian.gruen@gmail.com>
Cc: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>, public-expath@w3.org
On 10 May 2012 16:02, Christian Grün wrote:

> By the way, I have noticed that the EXPath Crypto module is not
> available online anymore. Has it been removed from the list the
> official specifications?

  Oops, the versioned one at http://expath.org/spec/crypto/20110810
was still available, but I prepared for a new release as Claudius sent
me a new version.  I had a few questions about it, and finally he
never responded, so the "latest" version pointed actually to nowhere.
Good catch, thanks Christian!

  This is fixed now.  I sent an email to Claudius to remind him there
is a new version in the pipe...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges