Re: Table of EXPath Modules implemented or about to be implemented

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:38:21 +0200
To: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Cc: public-expath@w3.org
Heum... I want to be sure we're all on the same line here

This community group is for implementers as well as users (like me)

If you tell me that you're supporting a version of a SPEC (defined by its
datetime), I would like to know if the version I'm currently using is
already supporting it

So if you tell me that you're supporting version 2010-05-17 of a EXPath
Thermodynamic Specification, I would like to know since which version OF
YOUR PRODUCT you're supporting the 2010-05-17 version of this specification

I clearly don't care to know that in previous version of your product you
were supporting 2009-03-21 edition of the spec. Anyway, if I sufficiently
care, I'm going to ask it on your mailing list...

My two cents

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL