First Steps? [via EXPath Community Group]

From: Christian Grün <christian.gruen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:15:36 +0000
To: public-expath@w3.org
Hi all, I’m glad to see that EXPath is regaining momentum! Do we already know
how we can further proceed from here? Maybe we could start with a little survey
to find out which of the existing EXPath modules are currently used, and which
may need to be revised. I am writing this because, a few weeks [...]

This post sent on EXPath Community Group

'First Steps?'

http://www.w3.org/community/expath/2012/05/01/first-steps/

Learn more about the EXPath Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/expath