Re: Initial version of Canonical EXI Interoperability Test Report online

Thanks Daniel, yes it certainly looks great!

A little information on the test purpose and design, plus links to relevant resources, would be helpful additions.

Presumably EXIficient and OpenEXI are each being round-trip tested in isolation.  Wondering if there is comparison testing between the two, in order to ensure that the canonical results are identical.  These kinds of methodology questions might best be explained via a diagram of test operations, i.e. inputs outputs and comparisons.

On 4/6/2018 5:26 AM, Peintner, Daniel wrote:
> All,
>
> Thanks to Takis PR [1] the Canonical EXI test-cases contain now a reference to the spec what is tested.
>
> Based on this update I tried to create an initial version of an implementation report (similar to what we had in the past [2] and [3]).
>
> Please have a look at the current status
> https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/implementation-report-c14n/
>
> We might need some further HTML smithing and intro text but I think in general it's ok already.
>
> Have a good weekend,
>
> -- Daniel
>
> [1] https://github.com/w3c/exi-testsuite/pull/14
> [2] https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/implementation-report/