From: Peintner, Daniel [mailto:daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:25 AM
To: Takuki Kamiya <tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com>; public-exi@w3.org
Subject: AW: integer in EXI4JSON

Hi Taki, all,

the current EXI4JSON schema [1] allows for the element "integer" in the other context. Is there any good reason to keep this as is or do we remove "integer" from there?

I would also vote from removing "decimal" from the "other" context.

Any thoughts/opinions?

Thanks,

-- Daniel

[1] https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/docs/json/exi-for-json.html#schema-exi4json