Re: Canonical EXI Interoperability Test Framework?

Daniel,

Thank you for your quick response! I’m glad to hear your work on the Canonical EXI interoperability test framework is well under way. Not only will this help improve interoperability, but it will also help to wring out the specification prior to approval.

Do you plan to release the test framework to the public before the specification goes to Proposed Recommendation status? Generally, the best time to release an interoperability framework is during the Candidate Recommendation phase, so implementers can have a good opportunity to provide feedback. However, I noticed that the feedback period for the first Candidate Recommendation has already passed.

	Thanks again,

	John

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 2:02 AM, Peintner, Daniel <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com> wrote:
>
> Hi John, all,
> Thank you for mentioning interoperability testing.
> The EXI working group is already working on an Canonical EXI interoperability test framework.
> We are in the phase of collecting and defining test-cases.
> Once the framework is stable we will definitely inform you and the public!
> Thanks,
> -- Daniel

AgileDelta, Inc.
john.schneider@agiledelta.com