Von: Takuki Kamiya [tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Mai 2016 21:03
An: public-exi@w3.org
Betreff: Element Fragment grammar use in stead of Built-in Element Grammar

Hi,

As per the discussion in the last telecon, I experimented with the
use of Element Fragment Grammer in lieu of built-in Element Grammar
to see how easy the change would be in current implementations.

I did this in OpenEXI, and the amount of change was just 7 lines of
additional code in a single Java class. Therefore, I consider supporting
the use of Element Fragment Grammer is simple enough.

Thank you,

Takuki Kamiya
Fujitsu Laboratories of America