Header canonicalization

From: Takuki Kamiya <tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:46:32 -0800
To: "public-exi@w3.org" <public-exi@w3.org>
Hi,

Looking at header canonicalization section [1], I noticed one potential canonicalization
rule is not described yet.

When lexical preservation is on, DTRM should be omitted entirely.

Also, currently the section says:
"The options elements that change the default EXI option values
 (i.e. byte, pre-compress, selfContained, valueMaxLength, valuePartitionCapacity,
 dtd, prefixes, lexicalValues, comments, pis, blockSize, compression, fragment,
 schemaId, strict) MUST NOT be omitted (see EXI specification for default values)."

I am not sure if we need to mention it because they simply cannot be omitted
even if we don't mention that.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-exi-c14n-20150521/#canonicalHeader

Thank you,

Takuki Kamiya