RE: ISSUE-95: Some points for future improvements after FPWD

Hi,

I took a look at Youenn's comments [1] on Canonical EXI FPWD draft.

With regards to section 4.4 Stream Order, YF wrote:

> The note about insignificant xsi:type may also be illustrated with
> xsi:type=xsd:anyType profile case.

I would recommend to add xsi:type="xsd:anyType" as an example.

With regards to section 4.5.6 String and String Table, YF wrote:

> a bit fuzzy. Maybe it should be added that the convention must be agreed
> by both parties or even stronger requirements (must be able to express the
> convention within EXI options for instance?).

In section 4.5.6, there is a description:

  "Unless the convention used by the application dictates differently
   (e.g., EXI Profile parameter localValuePartitions set to "0"),"

I suggest to modify it as follows.

  "Unless a convention was indicated in Canonical EXI Options (with link to
   section 2.1) by an application to dictate differently (e.g., EXI Profile
   parameter localValuePartitions set to "0"),"

Thank you,

[1] https://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/exi/issues/95

Takuki Kamiya
Fujitsu Laboratories of America