Von: Takuki Kamiya [tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015 01:45
An: Peintner, Daniel (ext); public-exi@w3.org
Betreff: RE: Support for Canonical EXI interoperability test in TTFMS

Hi Daniel,

You should be able to get the test mode by accessing:
measure field (of class MeasureParam) that is in _driverParams (of class DriverParameters)

When it is iot_c14n_encode, you should change the behavior of the
processor to comply with c14n rules.

Do you plan to check-in new EXIficient jar to TTFMS soon?

Thank you,

Takuki Kamiya
Fujitsu Laboratories of America