From: Takuki Kamiya [mailto:tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: den 15 mars 2013 04:00
To: Peter Waher; public-exi@w3.org
Cc: Joachim Lindborg (joachim.lindborg@sust.se)
Subject: RE: Proposal for including EXI in XMPP

Hi Peter,

Thank you for sharing your XMPP work which already appear
to have collated many relevant points in producing an excellent
draft specification.

Section 3.2 in the updated version of the document describes
successive, back-to-back use of multiple EXI bodies. Since
this usage is something EXI does not directly describe, you might
want to make sure EXI bodies (except for the first EXI body
which begins immediately after a EXI header) each start at a byte
boundary by explicitly mentioning that is the case.

Also, you may want to use the terminology "EXI body" explicitly
in order to avoid each sequence of (SD ... ED) to be understood
as an EXI document. EXI 1.0 requires string table content to be
reset for each EXI document, which is in conflict with what I think
you want to achieve.

One thing that was not very clear to me was the way the recipient
recognizes that there is no more EXI body following one. Is there
going to be a stanza that represents it is the last one in the
communication?

Regards,

taki