Re: Concise Format for EXI Grammar

While not included in the spec, I have always felt that an "externalized metadata object" was important for this and other reasons.
I continue to feel that it is a mistake that it was left out, but that won't surprise anyone.

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in V:650-450-UNIX (8649) V:866.SDW.UNIX
V:703.371.9362 F:703.995.0407 AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams Yahoo:sdwlignet Resume: http://sdw.st/gres Personal: http://sdw.st