AW: EXI conformance tests?

From: Peintner, Daniel (ext) <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:26:05 +0100
To: Daniel Turcanu <danielturcanu@gmail.com>, "public-exi-comments@w3.org" <public-exi-comments@w3.org>, daniela florescu <dflorescu@mac.com>, Matthias Brantner <matthias.brantner@28msec.com>
CC: "public-exi@w3.org" <public-exi@w3.org>
Hi Daniel, all,

Thank you for your question and the efforts to integrate EXI technology in your Zorba XQuery project.

> I have a question regarding the conformance tests for EXI. I see there
> is a link to movesinstitute.org for some tests, but those tests seems
> to have been generated with an older version of EXI. Are there some
> conformance tests generated with EXI 1.0 ?

The EXI working group does not provide conformance test-cases per se. What we do provide is a rather extensive list of test cases as part of our interop testing framework [1]. There you can find encodings for three implementations that all passed the interop test.

Hope this helps,

-- Daniel

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/#InteropTestingFramework