Re: XML Performance Community Group

Thanks Robin for spotting this to all the EXI-Fan

You're very welcome to the group. EXI is indeed a very important part of the
efficient XML processing stack

The point here is to help user to think into processing data *directly* in
XML, instead of mapping/storing/building tree first

Let's continue this discussion on the xmlperf mailing list

Regards,

Mohamed

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I just wanted to give you a heads up that Mohamed Zergaoui has launched a
> W3C Community Group dedicated to XML Performance. You can find it at
> http://www.w3.org/community/xmlperf/.
>
> Quoting from W3C: "A W3C Community Group is an open forum, without fees,
> where Web developers and other stakeholders develop specifications, hold
> discussions, develop test suites, and connect with W3C's international
> community of Web experts." It's a very new thing, they were just announced a
> few days ago.
>
> I am unsure as to where exactly Mohamed intends to take this group (I've
> only joined as an observer) but I'm pretty much certain that there are a few
> people on this list who care about performance so I thought I'd put it on
> your radar!
>
> --

Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development