Re: [public-exi] <none>

From: Stanley A. Klein <sklein@cpcug.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: "Taki Kamiya" <tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com>, "'FABLET Youenn'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>, public-exi@w3.org, fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp
One feature that might help in many contexts is the capability to encode
integers and floats as bit representations rather than their character
equivalents usually provided in XML.

I didn't notice this feature in the EXI specification, but I think it
would be a useful "standard specialized" codec. Is it there and I missed
it, or how do you achieve the bit encoding of the integers and floats?

Stan Klein