EXI Special case grammar processing

From: Snyder, Sheldon (LT) <slsnyder@nps.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:13:15 -0700
To: <public-exi@w3.org>, <public-exi-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "McGregor, Donald (Don) (CIV)" <mcgredo@nps.edu>, "Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV)" <brutzman@nps.navy.mil>
Good Afternoon,

I am a student at NPS trying to build an implementation of EXI to
prove/disprove its value to DoD. I am stuck on how to process nested
elements with same Qname as in the example XML  below. I cannot find
where in the specification this is explained/implied.

Is each Transform a new grammar, or are they all the same grammar?
Either way, how should this be processed. Perhaps this would make
another good example file for the specification.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<X3D>

    <Transform rotation='1 0 0 0.4'>

        <Transform rotation='0 0 1 0.5'/>