Re: [EXI] EXI options encoding

Hi Yuri,

I do not see the text you are quoting in section 5.4 of the 4th
working draft.  The text immediately below table 5-1 in this section
is as follows:

"Appendix C XML Schema for EXI Options Header provides an XML Schema
describing the EXI Options document. This schema is designed to
produce smaller headers for option combinations used when compactness
is critical.

The EXI Options document is encoded as an EXI body informed by the
above mentioned schema using the default options specified by the
following XML document. An EXI Options document consists only of EXI
body, and MUST NOT start with an EXI header. "

This indicates options are encoded in schema-informed mode using the
schema in Appendix C.  The grammar is formed in the same way as is
done for any other schema.

Regards,

Ed Day
Objective Systems, Inc.