[EXI] Sorting of Initial entries in the Partition Tables

From: santhanakrishnan <santhana@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:18:27 +0530
To: public-exi@w3.org
Hi WG,
    The initial entries to be prepopulated in the partition tables are not
listed in sorted fashion. Do we have to sort them before prepopulating ? In
the specification I guess the compact ids are also mentioned along with each
entry in the list. So if we sort them the compact ids may change.

Partition     String ID     String Value
XML-NS     0                 "space"
XML-NS     1                 "lang"
XML-NS     2                 "id"
XML-NS     3                 "base"