RE: preliminary Call for Implementations

Dear Friends of EXI,

AgileDelta is pleased to respond to this preliminary call for EXI
implementations with information about the EXI support in our products. We
offer three commercial products that provide complete EXI implementations
for a variety of platforms and devices. Below is a brief description for
each one.

	Best wishes,

	John Schneider

Name: Efficient XML

Efficient XML optimizes the performance, bandwidth utilization and power
consumption of server, desktop, and embedded/mobile XML applications using a
combination of network, processor and small device optimizations. Efficient
XML is built on open web standards and includes support for XML, EXI, XML
Schema, XML DOM, SAX, StAX and other APIs.

Platforms:

	Java Standard Edition and Java Mobile Edition (any Java platform)
	.NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework (any .NET language)
	Native C/C++ (servers, desktops and small devices)

License: Commercial with free 30-day trial
Maturity:

Efficient XML is a mature, 4th generation, commercial product that provides
complete, high performance and low-footprint implementations of the EXI
standard. It is professionally supported and continuously improved by the
company that developed the Efficient XML technology.

Name: Efficient XML for Web Services

Efficient XML for Web Services provides a turn-key solution for rapidly
adding high performance, native EXI support to popular web-service platforms
and clients. It optimizes the performance, bandwidth utilization and power
consumption of web service applications without requiring code changes.
Efficient XML for Web Services automatically detects clients and servers
that support Efficient XML and falls-back to XML for those that don't.

Platforms:

	Apache Axis 1.x and Apache Axis2
	Oracle/BEA WebLogic
	Microsoft Windows Communication Framework (WCF)

License: Commercial with free 30-day trial
Maturity:

Efficient XML for Web Services is a mature, commercial product that provides
complete, high performance implementations of the EXI standard. It is
professionally supported and continuously improved by the company that
developed the Efficient XML technology.

Name: Efficient XML HTTP Proxies

Efficient XML HTTP Proxies provide a turn-key solution for rapidly adding
high performance Efficient XML support to individual web applications,
wireless links or entire networks. They optimize the bandwidth utilization
of XML network traffic without requiring code changes. Efficient XML proxies
automatically detect clients, servers and networks that support Efficient
XML and fall-back to XML for those that don't.

Platforms:

	Any Java SE platform (OS independent)

License: Commercial with free 30-day trial
Maturity:

Efficient XML HTTP proxies are mature commercial products that provide
complete implementations of the EXI standard. They are professionally