re: sample EXI data

From: Mark Pietras <mpietras@revation.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:00:02 -0400
To: <public-exi@w3.org>
> Hello all, wondering if anyone has any encoded test data they could share?

> Like .exi and corresponding .xml (where appropriate)?

I stumbled across this link:
http://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/tutorial/exi-examples.html which is very
helpful... for simplicity and reducing errors, can someone point me to or
send to me pre-encoded binary files that correspond to this example so I can
attempt to decode?  It would be greatly appreciated.

One could obviously see that if I made an incorrect assumption on encode, I
would on decode as well, and thus potentially have a working encoder/decoder
that were incompatible with everything else.

Thanks, Mark.