Re: "BX reference tool"

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:15:33 +0200
Cc: "W3C EXI Public" <public-exi@w3.org>
To: Paul Pierce <prp@teleport.com>

Hi Paul,

On Jul 30, 2006, at 03:40, Paul Pierce wrote:
> A proof-of-concept reference translator tool is now available at
> http://www.bx-lib.org, along with an update of the BX proposal that
> matches the implementation.

This is good to know, and we'll definitely be looking at it more
closely. As we discussed previously, the date at which it became
available was unfortunately too late for it to be included into the
framework to be tested as a candidate for the baseline format, but
the group has found there to be interesting notions in your
specification, and we will certainly be looking at it while we
develop the format further.

Thanks a lot,

--
Robin Berjon