Re: BX Proposal

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:49:25 +0100
Cc: "W3C EXI Public" <public-exi@w3.org>
To: Paul Pierce <prp@teleport.com>

Hi Paul,

On Feb 21, 2006, at 21:40, Paul Pierce wrote:
> Attached is my evaluation of the BX proposal. I think it meets all
> the requirements rather well, except that implementing the whole
> thing is not a one-night hack. Also below is a statement on
> intellectual property.

Have you made (and if not do you intend to make) any progress on
implementing your solution, at least partially? As you know, in the
first stages we evaluate implementations (because comparing specs is
quite difficult and fuzzy) and are looking for a backbone from which
to start in defining a format. Without an implementation, we can use
your ideas to improve an existing backbone, but it would be difficult
to start from your proposal.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist