De : Kevin Braun [kbraun@obj-sys.com]
Date d'envoi : jeudi 31 octobre 2013 21:50
À : public-exi-comments@w3.org
Objet : Question on Adding undeclared productions

Hi folks,

In 8.5.4.4.1, where the text calls for adding a production:
     Element (i,j) : AT(*) Element (i,j)
with event code n.m,

I assume this particular addition should only be done when there is not
already a production for AT(*) (such as when there was an {attribute
wildcard} for the type)?  I think it would be good to clarify this in
the text.

Regards,
Kevin